Terms of service
The following terms and conditions govern the use of the shopping site operated by DELUXE, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") hereby sets forth the following terms and conditions regarding the use of the shopping site operated by the Company.
Article 1 Scope of Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions regulate the services provided by this site.
Article 2 Members
1. Upon approval of the Terms and Conditions, a person who has been approved by the Company after completing the membership application procedures as stipulated herein shall be deemed a "Member.
2. If we deem it inappropriate to approve a person as a member, we may not approve the person as a member.
3. Only one membership registration is allowed per member.
Article 3 Password Management
1. Members are solely responsible for the management and use of their passwords registered with the site.
2. The transfer, sale, or lending of passwords is strictly prohibited.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by a member's negligence in using the password or by a third party's use of the password. Any manifestation of intention made to the company using a password shall be deemed to be a manifestation of intention by the valid member to whom this password applies.
Article 4 Member Registration Information
1. Member registration information shall be owned by the Company. In principle, personally identifiable information (name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address) shall not be provided outside the Company, except to the extent necessary for the provision of this service and to a subcontractor, or with the consent of the member himself/herself for disclosure.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, a portion of the member's registration information (name and address) may be disclosed without the consent of the member in the following cases
(1) When the information is determined to be detrimental to the Company, other members, or third parties, and is disclosed to the police or related agencies.
(2) When we are requested to disclose registration information by the police, court, public prosecutor's office, bar association, consumer affairs center, or any other organization with equivalent authority, and we decide to comply with the request.
(3) When we deem it appropriate to disclose other information.
3. The Company shall not accept any false declaration regarding all items of registration information that a member declares at the time of admission to membership.
4. In the event of a change in a member's registration information, the member shall promptly follow the prescribed procedures.
Article 5. Prohibition of Use Outside the Scope of Personal Use
Members may not reproduce, sell, publish, or otherwise use any information obtained through the Company beyond the scope of personal use, unless approved by the Company (including obtaining the consent of a third party through the Company if such third party has rights to the information in question).
Article 6. Prohibitions of Members
1. the Company prohibits any of the following actions by members, or any actions that may lead to such actions
(1) Acts that offend public order and morals
(2) Actions that lead to criminal acts
(3) Acts that violate laws and regulations
(4) Acts that infringe on the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the Company, other members, or third parties
(5) Acts that infringe on the property, privacy, etc. of the Company, other members, or third parties
(6) Actions that cause disadvantage to the Company, other members, or third parties
(7) Defaming or libeling the Company, other members, or third parties
(8) Acts that obstruct the operation of the Company's website or damage the Company's credibility
(9) Any business activities using the member's status without the Company's approval.
(10) Election campaigning or similar activities, or activities that violate the Public Offices Election Law or other laws and regulations.
(11) False responses to all questionnaires conducted by the Company, including membership procedures.
(12) Transmitting or writing harmful computer programs, etc
(13) Unauthorized use of IDs and passwords.
(14) Any other act that the Company deems inappropriate as an act of the relevant member.
Article 7 Termination of Membership
1. we reserve the right to terminate a member's membership without prior notice or consent in the event of any of the following
(1) If a member violates any of the prohibitions set forth in Article 6 or any other provisions of this agreement.
(2) If the information reported by the member at the time of admission to membership or in subsequent questionnaires is deemed by the Company to be intentionally false
(3) When a member uses or causes his/her password to be used illegally
(4) When there is an illegal act that we do not approve of
(5) In the event of any other acts that we deem inappropriate.
In the event of termination of membership, all rights held by the member against the Company shall be terminated.
Article 8 Withdrawal from membership
If a member wishes to withdraw from the membership, the member must notify the Company in accordance with the prescribed procedure, and the membership will be terminated after the withdrawal procedure is completed by the Company.
Article 9 Modification of Terms and Conditions
Article 10 Suspension or Discontinuance of Service
1. The Company may suspend or discontinue all or part of its services without prior notice or consent of members in the following cases
(1) In the event of regular maintenance or updating of the Site, or in the event of an emergency.
(2) When it becomes difficult to continue the operation of this site due to force majeure or other unforeseen circumstances, such as fire, power outages, natural disasters, etc.
2. In the event of any disadvantage or damage to members due to the above circumstances, the Company shall be exempt from responsibility for such disadvantage or damage.
Article 11 Change or discontinuation of service content
1. The Company may change or discontinue the services on this site without prior notice or consent of the member.
2. The Company shall be exempted from responsibility for any disadvantage or damage incurred by a member, even if the service is changed or discontinued in accordance with the preceding paragraph.
Article 12 Suspension of Service
The Company may suspend service on this site with a certain notice period.
Article 13 Handling of Personal Information
Article 14 Disclaimer
1. The Company shall not be liable for any damage incurred by members or third parties due to delays or interruptions in the provision of services on this site for any reason whatsoever.
2. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose of any information obtained through the use of the services on this site.
3. We assume no responsibility for any damages resulting from information obtained through the use of the services on this site.
4. If a dispute arises between a member and another member or a third party regarding information or services provided on this site, the member shall resolve the dispute at his/her own expense and responsibility, and shall not cause any damage to us.
5. The Company shall not be liable for the performance of obligations related to transactions such as the sale of goods between members and third parties conducted through the site, or for any other disputes arising in connection with such transactions.
6. the Company shall not be liable for any problems arising from the disclosure of the member's registration information in accordance with Article 4, Paragraphs 2 and 3.
Article 15 Agreement Jurisdiction
The Tokyo District Court shall be the court of exclusive jurisdiction in the event that a lawsuit becomes necessary between the Company and a member in relation to this site.
Article 16 Governing Law
The laws of Japan shall apply to the formation, validity, performance, and interpretation of this Agreement.